In addition to its POS programming and detailed sales reporting, Uniwell Lynx has a series of optional modules available that can add powerful stock control facilities to your Uniwell POS system.
Stock Control module:
- Simple (1 for 1) inventory control
- Record stock received from Suppliers
- Sales data retrieved from POS terminals deducts from stock
- Comprehensive stocktake and stock valuation facility
- Purchase orders can be generated and emailed to Suppliers directly, including the supplier’s internal item codes
- Reorder and recommended levels can be set for items, generating purchase order suggestions
- Powerful stock reporting – including Movement, Coverage and Summary reports
- Schedule automated email or cloud export of critical stock control reports to key staff
- Integrates with selected Portable Data Terminals for remote stocktaking and other stock control facilities
Linked Items module:
- Bulk stock handling – where primary stock items can be split into multiple portions for individual sale
- Examples – beer kegs can have multiple portions deducted based on glass size, or packaged beer can be stocked in bulk and sold as a single, six pack etc.
- Recipe control – where multiple components (or portions thereof) can be ‘linked’ to a saleable item
- Example – mixers and cocktail recipes can be created, allowing detailed control of component items
- Divide your operation into multiple locations from a stock control point of view, each with their own inventory
- POS terminals setup within Uniwell Lynx are assigned a Location to extract stock from
- Stock can be transferred easily between Locations
The developers of Uniwell Lynx have over 30 years experience in producing POS-integrated stock control solutions for Australian hospitality environments.
|We specialise in providing POS solutions to a wide variety of food retail and hospitality venues throughout metropolitan Melbourne and central Victoria
- Cafes and restaurants
- Convenience stores and independent supermarkets
- Bakeries & Fast food outlets
- Bar & bistro venues
- Fruit shops & other fresh produce retailers
- Click here to view brochures
With decades of experience in the Point of Sale industry, we would be happy to advise you regarding the POS solution that would best suit your business.
Free Software Trial
Click on this button to go to the Lynx Software website and request a free trial